The most common questions we get from our clients
- Do not shower the day of your session.
- Exfoliate 24-48 hours prior to your session.
- Have all spa services completed 24-48 hours prior to your session. This includes but is not limited to mani/pedi, nails, hair, massages, waxing, lashes, facials etc.
- Do not workout before your session.
- Do not wear deodorant, lotions, perfumes or makeup to your session.
- Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing and loose shoes like slides or flip flops to your appointment.
- Leave the solution on for the allotted time your artist gives you – 1 to 8 hours.
- Rinse in lukewarm water until water runs clear.
- Moisturize your skin twice a day (very important).
- Do not do any strenuous activities, workout or perspire until after your first rinse.
- Do not wash your hair or body during first rinse.
- Pat dry do not rub after each shower for the duration of your tan.
- Avoid shaving and exfoliating during the duration of your tan.
- Do not use DOVE, OIL OF OLAY or anything with mineral oil, baby oil or a lot of alcohols.
How To Remove Your Tan:
- Soak in the bathtub with hot water.
- Soak in a jacuzzi.
- Use a sugar or salt scrub with an exfoliating mitt or loofah. Investing in a high-quality exfoliating mitt is important.
- Use X-Tan Sunless Remover. Available for purchase.
- Also, chlorine and saltwater breaks down the tan. Spend more than 30 minutes at a time in a swimming pool or the ocean.
- You can always add mineral oil and baby oil to your bath.
- Do NOT “panic” scrub your skin, use astringents, lemon, windex or other household cleaners on your skin EVER.